Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time is of the essence, so it seems is starvation!


I'm blessed to be busy at work and my husband and are I blessed to have two great kids involved in activities!  However, without our friendly Kroger next door, the hectic schedule has literally led to emptier shelves and refrigerator space at our house than when Hurricane Ike came through!   We all always say that once in a while we are going to use up everything in the pantry before buying more - the day is here.

So, I will report on the tour of Krogers when I get a chance to shop at one - which has to be soon or the pounds I need to lose will happen oh so naturally! 

GOOD NEWS - word on the street is that the construction at the Fort Mitchell Kroger is about 3 - 4 weeks AHEAD of schedule.  That's right - our corporate neighbor is beating the schedule as of now.  Just maybe, we'll be buying our halloween candy there.

For now, thank goodness I can get my favorite adult beverage formerly owned and operated in the United States (hint: still brewed in St. Louis) at the two remaining aspects of our Kroger - Drugs and Alcohol - both of which are open during construction.

Here's a picture my husband took from his car last night - PROGRESS!  Tilt head to the right to view - not sure why it won't upload properly, but I know that black cloud over my head is related to my impatience with technology!

Disclaimer Notation which I will put somewhere permanently on the blog: 
This is a blog I have created based on my opinions with a goal of having fun until our beloved neighbor is back up and running.  This blog does not represent the opinions from Kroger in any way, unless they want to comment of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment