Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is it too much to ask for Christmas in July?

So, word is our beloved Fort Mitchell Kroger will be open by Thanksgiving or Christmas?  I'm getting desperate - any chance we could celebrate Christmas in July with thoughts of doors opening and cash registers ringing right now?

Seriously, it's getting to me!  A quick trip to the store with what I need at the prices I like is just not in our vicinity anytime soon -  today, tomorrow, or any time in the near future.  Kroger - give us an update on where things stand.  Walls are up, electric is on inside (atleast for the construction workers), and your shoppers are anxiously awaiting to be invited inside!

2 comments:

  1. I really thought it would get easier, that I'd fall into a routine and "get over it". Arrrgh....

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. There is no routine, therefore no groceries!!!!

    ReplyDelete