Friday, May 28, 2010

Walls are going up!!! Not in time for BBQs this weekend.

Well, the exciting news is that the walls are going up for our new store.  The bad news is we won't be able to shop within those walls for any graduation parties, BBQs or family gatherings you are attending this weekend.  I have to say, the Latonia store is pretty nice and the people that work there are incredibly nice.  I like to keep things on a positive note, but I have to be honest that the Erlanger location just doesn't cut it.  I get a little claustrophic going into that store, not to mention the parking challenges.  Any one else have an opinion?

I'm going to upload some more pictures!  June is dedicated to the Kroger Tour!  Let's check them all out and see where we are using our Kroger coupons the most as we anxiously await the return of our corporate neighbor and missed Fort Mitchell friend. 

Have a great weekend, and yes, I've add the feed to make it easier to access!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment